Search by country:
Welcome to Portugal. Discover a country of welcoming people, open to diversity and innovation. Where a unique cultural heritage combines with excellent education and research.
Discover the Portuguese Public Universities!
"It's an amazing place, the weather is really good and the people are very friendly."
– Felix Mueller (Germany), attended the University of Madeira
"People have always been very nice to me."
– Ludmilla Blaschikoff (Brazil), attended the University of Coimbra
"The courses offered here are of great quality."
– Dener Nunes (Brazil), attended the University of Coimbra
"UAb allowed me to cross borders."
UAb, fruit of the virtual space, the competence of its teachers and my thirst for learning, allowed me to cross borders and make a trip to the world of knowledge, in the areas of linguistics and literature, overcoming all the limitations that the island’s insularity of the archipelago that he imposed on me.
– Guilherme Oliveira (Cape Verde) attended to the Universidad Aberta
"I was fortunate enough to study at Universidade Aberta and I absolutely do not regret it. Student supervision through education is very present, always attentive."
“I was fortunate enough to study at Universidade Aberta and I absolutely do not regret it. Student supervision through education is very present, always attentive.”
– Selin Çelikbaş (Turkey) realizó una movilidad Erasmus en la Universidade Aberta
"It's really easy to make friends. That is really good, very positive."
– Lorena Santana (Brazil), attended Universidade of Porto
How many students from my country have studied in Portugal?
Click on the map in your country or region of origin to see how many students have studied in Portugal.
Select your country or region of origin from the options to see how many students have studied in Portugal.