Search by country:
"City hospitality makes everything easier."
– Jorge Vargas (Peru), attended the University of Porto
"I discovered that the best thing is the connection with the culture and history."
– Eshraq Tantawy (Egypt), attended the University of Porto
"People have always been very nice to me."
– Ludmilla Blaschikoff (Brazil), attended the University of Coimbra
"I always felt welcomed and supported."
– Enrico Maria Rondone (Italy), attended Portuguese Catholic University
"Living in Lisbon, studying at the Catholic University and feeling like home."
– Jorge Serrano Molina (Spain), attended the Portuguese Catholic University
"The course (...) gave me a perspective on society in general."
– Zaída Vázquez (Spain), attended the Portuguese Catholic University
How many students from my country have studied in Portugal?
Click on the map in your country or region of origin to see how many students have studied in Portugal.
Select your country or region of origin from the options to see how many students have studied in Portugal.